• PLAY
  • WATCH
  • WALLPAPERS
  • READ
  • WINX STORY

READ

What is your perfect sport?

Would you like to get sporty but you don't know what to try?
I can help you figure out which is best for you!
Why? Because I know everything about every sport, Earth faries!

Are you competitive?
Try tennis, volleyball, football, basket or swiming. Practicing with a trainer will help you get better fast.

Do you like music?

Do you love being outdoors?

Are you looking for a thrill?
What about skiing, snowboarding, roller skating or ice skating? Don't forget your helmet and other protective gear!

Are you a quiet person?
You can try jogging, yoga, or tai chi. They help you relax and focus.

What is your favourite sport? I couldn't choose, I really love them all!

Aisha
Aisha

Comments

• on 13 August, 2017 - 06:48 Faith16 writes

i Love singing

• on 1 August, 2017 - 00:49 crystal123bloom writes

I like dancing and yoga.

• on 21 July, 2017 - 17:35 Maritta writes

I love tennis and swimming.

• on 21 July, 2017 - 17:34 Maritta writes

So cool!!!

• on 15 July, 2017 - 22:01 dimas itho writes

Love

• on 25 June, 2017 - 21:17 Caffen writes

i love swimming

• on 19 June, 2017 - 07:34 flora4224 writes

I love being outdoors! all of the sports under the category of outdoor are perfect!!! but I also love swimming and I am realy not competitive.

• on 30 May, 2017 - 16:38 KittyMarissa writes

I love Basketbal!!!

• on 30 May, 2017 - 09:13 Несмияна writes

You gave really cool ideas . Thanks for your inspiration I read these Are you a quiet person? You can try jogging, yoga, or tai chi. They help you relax and focus.Do you like music? Try rythmic gymnastics, ballet or hula hoop. When you're hanging out at home, listen to your favourite song and dance! Do you love being outdoors? Go for your bycicle, hiking, horseback riding or windsurfing. All great outdoor activities! Thanks for all

• on 29 May, 2017 - 13:13 Несмияна writes

Hellow , girl . My favorite sport is karate . My favorite sport was swimming .

• on 24 May, 2017 - 13:13 lunianaheart writes

Hey Aisha, My favorite sport is swimming and badminton and I know for sure that you love swimming at least 1% more than the other sports why? Because your the fairy of waves.

• on 19 May, 2017 - 18:02 jostar9910 writes

i am doing Historical fencing.

• on 12 May, 2017 - 09:08 StellaSolarium writes

❤❤❤❤❤❤

• on 11 May, 2017 - 04:48 StellaSolarium writes

I love rock climbing

• on 15 April, 2017 - 11:30 pinksbloom writes

• on 8 April, 2017 - 15:31 CuteKats12345 writes

im also the one wich is looking for a thrill yay i love iceskating even tho i never tried it i know it will be amazing! HOORAY:D

• on 8 April, 2017 - 15:29 CuteKats12345 writes

i love bieng outdoors wich means my sport is horseback riding or whatever and windsurfing or whatever and anyways those are my fav sports so yeh i love it

• on 3 April, 2017 - 15:31 KittyP1000 writes

oh and I also enjoy badminton, its great I play it every Summer holidays

• on 3 April, 2017 - 15:27 KittyP1000 writes

I enjoy playing dodge ball, tennis, netball and also swimming ;0

• on 30 March, 2017 - 07:48 AngelSena15 writes

I Still Love It Winx

• on 9 March, 2017 - 03:07 maralbloomix writes

Tnx Aisha...

• on 6 February, 2017 - 15:14 Lunalumi writes

I don't do much any sports, but my hobbies are drawning, photographic and desinging :3

• on 4 February, 2017 - 12:25 MajaMaj writes

Thanks, Aisha!

• on 29 January, 2017 - 01:48 Snowfrost78 writes

Aisha, I play soccer and enjoy sports and teamwork. I love going into the water just like you. What is your favorite sport?

• on 17 January, 2017 - 17:46 MelodyandHarmony writes

I love music and love playing football and basketball. These are the three ways i enjoy myself and interact with my friends.

• on 16 January, 2017 - 02:19 OceanaReef2233 writes

I've always loved doing laps in the pool during summer and ride around on my scooter during scooter in the winter.

• on 4 January, 2017 - 12:10 ImaWinx22 writes

I would like learn ballet.........Think u can come over and teach me????????

• on 13 December, 2016 - 13:57 dritini writes

i like kungfu , karate washu and many other types of fighting skillls it is very good and enjoyabl to me

• on 27 November, 2016 - 16:45 Lucy2Winx writes

I have done Hula Hoop since I was a five years old girl. Also, I just learned how to skating on the ice 2 years ago, it was really great and really fun able to do things like this. I felt free, it's like I can do anything. I tried learning basketball, football and swimming but I never remember the rules and I'm too short including bad at throwing it into the basket, for swimming I tried many times already but never really know how to swim and it's like I got no courage on swimming, and for football I play football really good and I was having so much fun but the start of this year I can't even kick the ball or play as a goalkeeper and this make me a little sad, I really want to play like before. I learned how to play volleyball but I don't really follow the rules and don't know some of it but I'm having fun with my best but I got no courage to play with others because i think I am bad at it so no one would want to play with me. I really like dancing. I feel free when I'm dancing and I just got my courage to dance on stage last year and I'm continuing to dance more this year. It's really fun dancing.

• on 19 November, 2016 - 23:26 Tracer writes

I love karate, swimming, bicycling, horse riding, and my favorite part GAMES.

chiudi you won