READ

Let's celebrate HalloWinx in SM North Luzon Malls!

Fairies! Are you ready for HalloWinx?

The Winx are super ready and they are waiting for you on October 31 at the SM North Luzon Malls: SM City San Fernando, SM City Clark and SM City Pampanga!

Come and meet Bloom, Flora, Stella… and Sky as well!

Enjoy the most magical Halloween with the Winx club!

Bloom
Bloom

Comments

• on 21 November, 2016 - 13:20 pinksbloom writes

this time it was first time as i could meet winx as i had gone to SM North Luzon Malls: SM City San Fernando, SM City Clark and on 31st october as i had a holiday and my father took me there.i remember it still now and it was so exciting!!!!!!!!! BUT PLEASE Please for once in a lifetime come in INDIA for any event.Please dont make me unhappy.I am your most biggest fan.:

• on 21 November, 2016 - 13:16 pinksbloom writes

17TH NOVEMBER was my birthday . had any winx event take place in november ? i want a winx event in the month of november or near my birthday but please once in a lifetime please come in india,kolkata or durgapur for any event i just want to see you guys in front of my eyes.Please dont make me unhappy.I am your most biggest fan.:

• on 11 November, 2016 - 16:14 sakukuro writes

thank winx........but its my favorite and with winx it will be grand .....

• on 5 November, 2016 - 15:24 ManoLeo writes

I wan to be there!

• on 1 November, 2016 - 05:16 MrMagix writes

How about the WInx come to Los Angeles, CA in the future?

• on 31 October, 2016 - 07:21 pinksbloom writes

Today is Halloween day and i want to share something with winx. i belong to a religion which doesn't celebrates Halloween but Halloween seems great to me and with winx i am in Halloween mode ! thanks to winx !!!!!! winx are the great and always the best and ready to cheer up others!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• on 31 October, 2016 - 00:48 BlancaFire writes

Cool! I will surely enjoy myself there!

• on 31 October, 2016 - 00:21 Skrügga writes

happy halloWinx

• on 30 October, 2016 - 13:25 pinksbloom writes

hallowinx in advance BLOOM and all other WINX!!!!!!!!!!!

• on 30 October, 2016 - 13:20 Daimondfairy writes

Please for once in a lifetime come in bangladesh for any event i just want to see you guys in front of my eyes.Please dont make me unhappy.Im your most biggest fan.:(

• on 30 October, 2016 - 07:08 Musaahmad24 writes

thanks

• on 27 October, 2016 - 03:35 Evieanimone writes

Wow !thanks for the information Bloom but I can not visit there but I know that my sister can visit so,I'll inform her she is also a big fan of you..................Thank you for the information

• on 26 October, 2016 - 23:36 ChizuOni writes

I wish these events were close to where I live

• on 26 October, 2016 - 20:09 Misa46 writes

Wow! -. .- 0

• on 26 October, 2016 - 18:51 pinksbloom writes

i cant wait to meet winx!

• on 26 October, 2016 - 18:40 pinksbloom writes

i will definitely come to meet winx. i cant miss Halloween or hallowinx . its my favorite and with winx it will be grand ......

chiudi you won