Do you want to create some magic… art? The Natural world will come to your aid!
Let's try to print leaves: it's magical!
- Leaves (both green and dry, and it's better to have many different shapes)
- Old newspapers (ask your parents) and a white sheet
- Acrylic paint and brush
- Tweezers (ask your mom)
1. Cover the table with some newspaper (not too dirty!). Take a leaf and brush the "wrinkled" side with a thin coat of paint.
2. Take the leaf with your tweezers and put the colored side down on the white sheet. Cover it with some newspaper and press gently.
3. Remove the newspaper and the leaf (using tweezers).
Your magic artwork is ready! You can also print a single leaf on a piece of paper and draw around, it or print many leaves with different shapes overlapping (print one by one and let them dry).
Do you like my magic art, Winx Club friends? Do you think it's better to use your art to decorate your bedroom, or make greeting cards?